Bespoke consultants to the Eastern Mediterranean hydrocarbons sector
As a player in the Eastern Mediterranean oil and gas business, you like to keep abreast of developments in the countries in which you operate. But you would also like a deeper understanding of the shifting political and economic landscape in this complex region. And crucially, you want to know what it means for your business.
With our unique network of top-level contacts, our experienced on-the-ground professionals, and our keen grasp of how geopolitical issues affect the energy sector, Strata Insight offers you the objective, deeper view, sourced directly from those in the know, and tailored precisely to your requirements.
Strata Insight has no ties to any political parties at home or abroad. For a deeper understanding of what is going on behind the news from an unmatchable, truly independent source, contact Strata Insight today.
Our top-class consultants offer a rare combination of qualities.
- With our core team in Cyprus and associates in the region, we source our analysis directly on the ground.
- As trusted professionals in each of our fields of expertise (energy, politics, economics), we have unparalleled access to policy-makers.
- As non-locals where we operate, we separate the facts from views that might be influenced by other interests.
- With decades of experience advising governments and international business, we present focused analysis in an easy-to-read format.
- Our languages include native English, as well as Greek and Turkish.
- To learn more about our team, download our brochure below.
Our bespoke services include:
- Stakeholder mapping
- Due diligence
- Situation updates
- Tailored risk assessment model
- Media management and PR advisory
- Issue analysis
- Situation updates
- Bespoke packages
To download our brochure, click here.
For a taster of the in-depth services we can offer you, please see our latest Risk Highlights.
For further details on our team and a neutral source you can trust, please contact us here.
- Dr Charles Ellinas: non-resident Senior Fellow, Eurasian Energy Futures Initiative, Atlantic Council, and CEO of EC Natural Hydrocarbons Company Ltd (eCNHC), with over 35 years experience in the oil & gas and energy sectors. Dr Ellinas is former Managing Director at Mott MacDonald (25-year career) responsible for the Group’s worldwide oil, gas and petrochemicals business and former CEO of the Cyprus National Hydrocarbons Company (KRETYK).
- Middle East Strategic Perspectives: MESP is a Beirut-based political risk consultancy focusing on strategic sectors in the MENA region, including defense, security, energy, health, transportation, aviation, telecoms etc. It offers decision-makers a better understanding of the continuously evolving geopolitical landscape.